Vollmer HO Silent Night Memorial Chapel Kit
Christmas without the carol "Silent Night! Holy Night!" is no Christmas at all.
On December 24, 1818, the village school teacher and organ player Franz Xaver Gruber and the auxiliary priest Josph Mohr sang the carol the very first time in the St. Nikolaus Church in Oberndorf near Salzburg/Austria.
By the turn of the century the St. Nikolaus Church has been torn down and the Silent Night Memorial established at the same place.
- Interior light
- Snow material
- CD of Silent Night featuring the original six verses in German, English and 15 other languages