INTERNET HOBBIES RETURN POLICY
We understand returns are a part of doing business on the internet. We will do everything possible to help you during the return process.
Here are some simple rules when taking advantage of our Return Policy:
- Internet Hobbies will only accept returned merchandise with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) displayed on the outside of the carton.
- You should contact Customer Service to request an RMA number within 10 business days of receipt of your merchandise.
- Items must be returned within 15 days after receiving your RMA number in its original packaging and original unused and in resale-able condition. This will be determined when package is inspected by Internet Hobbies.
- All authorized returns will be credited to your account, less original shipping charges. All returns other than incorrect shipments, are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- CUSTOMER MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING ON RETURNS. NO POSTAGE DUE RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS, UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY INTERNET HOBBIES, WILL ALSO BE CHARGED A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE AND WILL BE CREDITED LESS SHIPPING FEES.
All items requiring manufacturer's warranty repair or replacement must be handled directly through the individual manufacturer and should not be returned to Internet Hobbies. We reserve the right to refuse all such returns. Please contact us if you need information on manufacturer's address or phone number.
Missing or Lost Parts
Internet Hobbies cannot provide lost or missing parts. You will need to contact the manufacturer to receive lost or missing parts. Please contact us if you need information on manufacturer's address or phone number.