Trumpeter Aircraft 1/48 ERA3B Skywarrior Strategic Bomber Kit
The Douglas A-3 Skywarrior was designed as a strategic bomber for the United States Navy and was among the longest serving carrier-based aircraft in history. It entered service in the mid-1950s and was retired in 1991. ERA-3Bs converted as electronic aggressor aircraft (primarily for war-at sea exercises).
- Raised and engraved panel lines
- Well-appointed 3-seat cockpit with clear instrument panel
- Single-piece canopy, radar package, electronic systems with 4-seats and interior, undercarriage with rubber tires and detailed wheel wells, refueling probe, detailed engines, separately molded control surfaces, optional position slats and flaps, choice of extended or folded wings and vertical tail, optional speed brakes with interior detail
- Extensive photoetch (interior and exterior accents)
- Decals and 4-view color painting reference for a single aircraft: US Navy, VAQ-33 'Firebirds', 104/GD (BuNo.146447) - includes stencil data, instrument panel, consoles and other interior.