Trumpeter Aircraft 1/48 C48C Skytrain Transport Aircraft Kit
Douglas Pratt & Whitney powered twin-engine DC-3 transport aircraft impressed into USAAF service following the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Recessed panel lines and rivet heads
- Fully rendered R-1830-90C Twin Wasp radial engines
- Well appointed cockpit
- Radio/navigation compartment
- 21-seat passenger interior, fuselage bulkheads, separately molded control surfaces and fuselage doors, optional position flaps, white metal main landing gear struts, vinyl tires, film instruments
- Photo-etch parts (intake screens, seat belts and boarding stair rails). Decals and color painting guide for a single USAAF aircraft - includes rudder stripes