Trumpeter Military Models 1/35 German SdKfz 8 12-Ton Heavy Halftrack Kit
The Sonderkraftfahrzeug 8 was a German half-track that saw widespread use in World War II. Its main roles were as a prime mover for heavy towed guns such as the 21 cm Mörser 18, the 15 cm Kanone 18 and the 10.5 cm FlaK 38. Approximately 4,000 were produced between 1938 and 1945. It was used in every campaign fought by the Germans in World War II, notably the Invasion of Poland, the Battle of France, the Balkans Campaign, the Eastern Front, the North African Campaign, the Battle of Normandy and the Italian Campaign.
- Detailed ladder frame chassis
- Full likeness Maybach engine, transmission and drive line
- Exhaust system
- Well represented running gear and suspension
- Individual link track
- Fully appointed cab and passenger interior
- Removable hood panels
- Separately molded stowage bin doors, hitch, injection-molded windshield and light lenses
- Cord for winch cable, vinyl tires, metal chain, brass wire and photo-etch fine accent parts
- 5-view color painting guide for (2) typical Wehrmacht vehicle schemes
- Decals represent dash panel gauges, data plates and registration plates (4 sets).