Trumpeter Military Models 1/35 ASLAV-PC Phase 3 Australian Light Armored Vehicle Kit
The Sd.Kfz.6 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 6) was a half-track military vehicle used by the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War. It was designed to be used as the main towing vehicle for the 10.5 cm leFH 18 howitzer. Standard half-tracked vehicle, used for towing various artillery pieces and transporting anything up to fifteen people. Sd.Kfz 6 fitted with a 3.7 cm FlaK 36 gun, sides would fold down to allow space to work on. Crew of seven.However it proved far too expensive and was phased out in 1941 for more economic half tracks. Existing Sd.Kfz. 6's were maintained in the German army afterwards.
- Over 580 parts
- Detailed 1-piece main frame, full engine and drive line
- Excellent suspension and running gear with individual link track, cab and troop interiors
- Separately molded hood panels, internal winch and fuel tanks
- K98 rifles and racks, rear stowage bin with access, injection-molded window glazings and lamp lenses, vinyl tires, braided cord tow cable and photo-etch parts (radiator screen, flanges and brackets).
- Decals and color painting guide for a single typical vehicle in overall gray - includes registration plates, placards and gauges.