Tamiya R/C 1/18 King Yellow 6x6 GS-01
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
The polycarbonate body is inspired by school buses. It includes separate parts to complete the vehicle’s intricate details.
- Chassis: G6-01 plastic monocoque
- Drive: Six wheel gear driven
- Motor: 540 brush equipped, front-center mounted
- Body: Clear polycarbonate with separate detail parts
- Suspension: Six wheel double wishbone
- Shocks: Friction, not oil-filled
- Front Bumper: Spring loaded
- Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo
- ESC: Tamiya TEU-302BK recommended
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Building and track equipment
Roof lights are recreated by separate parts and attached with double-sided tape. Red and yellow lenses are depicted using stickers.
A sticker enables quick and easy recreation of the screw-attached STOP sign on the left side - an essential for any school bus.
Stickers are also used to recreate lightly-tinted window areas with ease, saving time in the painting process.
This 6-wheel drive monster truck school bus not only looks great, it will be a superb companion in your off-road adventures!