Tamiya Model Cars 1/24 Subaru BRZ Street Custom Car Kit
This kit recreates the Subaru BRZ with customizing parts fitted to the car. The BRZ, of course, is a high powered front engine rear-wheel drive sports car with tuned front strut and rear double wishbone suspension. In keeping with its sporty profile, the BRZ is frequently customized by its owners, and one of the main sources of customizing parts is Subaru Tecnica International (STI) - a company in the same group as Subaru. They offer a wide range of parts to tune different areas of the car. Now, newly-designed parts are included in this kit to depict such customizations.
- Includes realistic depictions of the 2-liter boxer engine, suspension, and interior.
- New parts depict front lip under spoiler, plus rear and side under spoilers at the base of the body.
- Comes with newly-designed parts recreating "shark-fin" antenna, gurney flap on the wing, sport exhaust, flexible tower bar, 17-inch aluminum wheels and battery holder.
- Decals feature a newly-designed body-center stripe in a choice of white or black.
- Metal transfers and masking stickers are included.