Tamiya Military 1/35 German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.G (Early Production) Kit
Throughout WWII, the Pz.Kpfw.IV was the main battle tank for the German Army, and after the German invasion of the Soviet Union, the Ausf.G. with L/43 7.5cm KwK40 gun was developed to counter overpowering Russian tanks such as the T-34. In total, 1,930 were manufactured between March 1942 and June 1943. Its equipment varied depending on the production period and the early production tank featured a shorter barrel and rounded muzzle brake. The Ausf.G. was active at the Eastern Front and in North Africa and was a constant threat to Russian and British Forces on account of its superlative penetration and long gunshot. British troops nicknamed the Ausf.G. employed by Rommel's Africa Corps the "Mk.IV Special."
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 187mm, width: 82mm.
- Exhaustive studies of the actual tank enabled this precise recreation of the powerful form equipped with the L/43 7.5cm KwK40 gun.
- Features varied accessories such as sandbags, jerry cans, and spare tracks to recreate a modified version seen at the African Front.
- Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and a jig to help realistically depict upper run 'sag.'
- Includes four full figures (commander, gunner, loader, and infantry) and one torso driver figure.
- Choose between two types of decals: North African and Eastern Front.