Tamiya Military 1/35 German Assault Pioneer Team (3) & Goliath Tracked Mines (2) (New Tool) Kit
The Goliath was developed during WWII for German forces to use as a remote-controlled explosive device. It's initial Sd.Kfz.302 variant was a mere 160cm long, ran on two 12V battery-powered motors, and could bear 60kg of explosives; it was controlled and detonated via a reeled cable built into the rear. Around 2,650 were produced between April 1942 and January 1944, the majority of which were deployed by assault pioneers. They were largely used for assaulting entrenched enemy positions and mine clearance.
- Contains parts to assemble three figures and two Goliaths
- Goliath length: 47mm, width: 24mm
- Finely molded parts make for a highly accurate depiction of this diminutive tracked mine
- Choose whether to assembled with rear hatch open or closed. Reel within is a separate part
- Enameled wire recreates cable
- Assembly type tracks have one-piece straight sections
- Comes with parts to recreate a Goliath controller and two other soldiers.
- Includes firearms and accessories for a realistic finish