Tamiya Military 1/35 Ford 1/4-Ton 4x4 GPA Amphibian Truck Kit
The Ford GPA was a unique vehicle which was deployed not only on the U.S. side by the Army and Marine Corps, but also later by Russian forces. It was often called a "seep" (an abbreviation of "seagoing jeep") on account of its amphibious nature. The front-engine 4WD vehicle shared much of its design and parts (including the engine) with Ford's GPW. Around 12,800 units were produced by 1943. This kit includes a variety of new parts to update Item 35043 U.S. Amphibian Ford GPA Kit.
- Features an opening engine hood
- Interior and driving compartment details
- Newly-designed engine parts
- New photo-etched parts recreate engine grille and more
- Accessories included
- 1 driver and 2 infantry passenger figures included