Tamiya Model Ships 1/350 HMS Prince of Wales Battleship Kit
The HMS Prince of Wales took part in a number of important actions early in WWII such as the hunt for the German battleship Bismarck. She later had the misfortune to become one of the first capital ships to be sunk by airpower when she was sunk by Japanese bombers together with HMS Repulse. This assembly kit depicts the ship as she appeared during the fateful Battle of Malaya in December 1941. Differences from the HMS King George V, such as the bridge area and anti-aircraft armament, have been replicated. The kit also comes with parts to depict her Supermarine Walrus seaplane as well as Japanese G3M and G4M bombers (1 each). Comes with a display stand with name plate.
- Ready to assemble precision model kit.
- Highly detailed exterior.
- Several different guns included for armament.
- Attaching life rafts and motor boats included.
- Large boat deck.
- Highly detailed bridge.
- Walrus float planes and Japanese bombers included.
- Waterslide decals.
- Detailed pictorial instructions, which include an in-depth history of
- the battleship.