Tamiya Aircraft 1/72 P47D Bubbletop Fighter Kit
One of the most famous planes of WWII, the P-47D Thunderbolt was an outstanding single seat fighter plane excelling in high-altitude bomber escort and low-altitude ground attack. The P-47D featured a turbo-supercharged engine and was active on both the European and Pacific fronts. To solve the problem of insufficient visibility of earlier models, later Thunderbolt models were redesigned with a transparent bubble canopy, leading to the birth of the "Bubbletop".
- Following the successful release of the P-47D "Razorback", Tamiya introduced its successor, the "Bubbletop" to the 1/72 scale War Bird Collection.
- At just 153mm it is the perfect size for collecting
- Fuselage and canopy designed with all new parts to accurately represent bulky size
- Loads of accessories including 500 pound bombs and M10 rocket launchers
- Decals for 2 types of markings, including the 8th Air Force, 78th Fighter Group.