Tamiya Model Ships 1/700 HMS E Class Destroyer Waterline Kit
About the British E Class Destroyer
In order to protect the vital shipping routes that spanned their vast empire, the British Navy built a large number of destroyers in the years leading up to WWII. The nine ships of the E Class, Exmouth, Echo, Eclipse, Electra, Encounter, Escapade, Escort, Esk, and Express were completed in 1934 and took part in many important naval battles throughout the war.
About the Model
- High quality 1/700 scale assembly model kit of the E Class destroyer.
- Hull sides accurately depicts port holes.
- Features polycaps for all 4 12cm main guns and both 53.3cm quadruple torpedo launchers to allow free rotation even after assembly.
- Markings included for all nine E Class ships.
- Display with other Tamiya 1/700 Waterline items to depict participants in famous naval battles. Prince of Wales, Hood, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen - Battle of the Denmark Strait Prince of Wales - Battle of Malaya Harusame - Battle of Java Sea