Roden Aircraft 1/32 L19/O1E Bird Dog USAF Floatplane Kit
- After the war, the US Army ordered a modern observation aircraft.
- Cessna presented the improved type of private type 170, 305A.
- Improve the rear of the fuselage to improve the rear visibility, the door was expanded considering loading the stretcher.
- The Army introduced 3,200 aircraft from 1950 to 1919, began the Korean War and was also introduced into Vietnam.
- After the Vietnam War, the fixed-wing aircraft was transferred to the Air Force and was operated by the Air Force after that.
- In addition, there were many aircraft remodeled for various purposes due to the handy fuselage.
- Miniature aircraft type is a double float type, in order to improve stability during water skiing, small tail wing is added to the horizontal stabilizer.