Revell Germany Space 1/144 Spaceship Two & White Knight Two World's 1st Commercial Human Space Launch System Kit
We are accepting orders for this product but because of the recent sale of Revell, there may be some delays in receiving your order.
Truly Out of This World
With quadruple engines, twin fuselages and a wingspan of over 140 feet (43m), WhiteKnightTwo is capable of carrying SpaceShipTwo to an altitude of 50,000 feet (15,000m). There, SpaceShipTwo separates, the rocket boosters kick in and the vessel reaches 361,000 ft (110,000m). For five minutes passengers are weightless before the engines cut and the vessel begins its unpowered glide back to the spaceport. Most of us can't afford the $250,000 price tag of a ticket, but we can keep the dream alive with this model.
- Brand new tooling
- Model can be built as seperate aircraft or as a composite with both aircraft
- Highly detailed fuselage on both WhiteKnightTwo and SpaceShipTwo
- Clear windows
- Accurately reproduced engines and structured wings
- Optional extended landing gear
- Includes display stand
- Super decal set with colourful design