ICM Aircraft 1/48 WWII German Do17Z2 Bomber Kit
The Dornier Do 17, sometimes referred to as the Fliegender Bleistift 'Flying Pencil' was a World War II German light bomber produced by Claudius Dornier's company, Dornier Flugzeugwerke.
- Engraved surface details, detailed cockpit and gunner station interior, forward fuselage interior, twin DB 601A engines, one-piece 3 blade propellers with separate spinners, IR searchlight (Spanner-Anlage), 7.92mm MG 15 machine guns and 20 x 50 kg (110lb) bombs with detailed weapons bay, detailed undercarriage and wheel bays, optional canopies and other glazings.
Decals and markings for (4) aircraft
- 7./KG 3 'Blitz' France, August 1940
- KG 76 France, August 1940
- 1./KG 2, 'Holzhammer', Greece, May 1941
- 15.(Kroat.)/KG 53, USSR, Winter 1941-42