Hasegawa Military 1/72 GMC Fuel Tank Truck Kit
The CCKW-353 cargo truck was one of the most widely used allied vehicles of WWII on all fronts of the war. The type was so durable that it was still in use during the Korean War and are currently used in Taiwan and the Philippines. The CCKW-353 was also extremely versatile and could carry 10-12 soldiers or 2.7 tons of cargo.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in medium gray
- 3 solid metal axles allow wheels to rotate
- Detailed chassis and drivetrain
- Dump truck body may be posed in raised or lowered position
- 2 figures for use in dioramas
- Illustrated instructions
Marking Options: One decal sheet with markings for 1 version: .
- s/n 802048, US Army