HOBBY BOSS MILITARY 1/35 RUSSIAN BM-13 KIT
he ZiS-151 is a general-purpose truck, produced by the Soviet Union in 1947–65, at Automotive Factory No. 2 Zavod imeni Stalina. In 1956, the factory was renamed Zavod imeni Likhacheva, and new trucks were called ZiL-151.
The ZiS-151 was the first major Soviet military all-wheel-drive truck built following World War II, replacing the U.S. Studebaker US6 and earlier ZiS-6. Tens of thousands were produced, including specialized versions for hauling different types of cargo. The Soviets also found the trucks an ideal platform for BM-13 Katyusha rocket launchers.
In 1958 ZiL-151 model was replaced by the ZIL-157, differed outwardly by grille and having single rear wheels, instead of the ZiL-151's dual wheels.