Dumas Wooden Planes 17-1/2" Wingspan P51B Rubber Pwd Aircraft Laser Cut Wooden Kit
Dumas' line of walnut scale planes (17-1/2" wingspan) are so chock full of quality features, that building has once again become part of the fun.
Beginners will be astonished by the ease of construction, while experienced modelers will appreciate the quality materials and precision laser cut parts. This kit is just one of many selections representing exciting models that captures the best model aviation has to offer.
Besides offering the cleanest laser cuts and most comprehensive plans of any free flight kit we provide the following quality features:
- "Stick and Tissue" Construction (Many Small Sticks Glued Together To Form The Airplane and Then The Frame Is Covered With Tissue Paper
- Over 40 Lazer-Cut Parts and Hand Selected Balsa
- Light-Weight Gray, Green and White Tissue Paper Covering
- Color Peel-And-Stick Decal Set
- Full-Size Plan and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Plastic Propeller, Tailwheel and 2-Two-Piece Wheels.
- Vacuum-Formed Plastic Cowling, Exhuast and Canopy.
- F.A.I. Tan II Contest Rubber Bands.
- Un-Bent Landing Gear Wire and Pre-Hooked Propeller Shaft.
- This is a Low-Wing, Single Cockpit plane from France
- Full Size Plans,
- Step-By-Step Instructions
- Balsa Sticks
- Lazer-Cut Balsa Sheets
- Vacuum-Formed Cowling
- Plastic Propeller and Wheels
- Wire Propeller Shaft & Landing Gear
- Tissue Paper
- Decals and Canopy