Dumas Wooden Planes 17-1/2" Wingspan A6M3 Rubber Pwd Aircraft Laser Cut Wooden Kit
Dumas' line of walnut scale planes (17-1/2" wingspan) are so chock full of quality features, that building has once again become part of the fun.
Beginners will be astonished by the ease of construction, while experienced modelers will appreciate the quality materials and precision laser cut parts. This kit is just one of many selections representing exciting models that captures the best model aviation has to offer.
Besides offering the cleanest laser cuts and most comprehensive plans of any free flight kit we provide the following quality features:
- Simple rubber band power, just wind propeller and hand launch into the wind
- Hand selected laser cut balsa and vacuum molded plastic parts
- Full-size plans make building easy for beginning modelers
- One Dumas A6M3 Zero Walnut Scale Rubber Powered Airplane with 5" (127mm) plastic propeller
- Peel and stick decal set
- FAI Tan II contest rubber
- Lightweight colored tissue
- Plan sheet
- 2 wheels
- Thrust bearing