his set of five colors is indispensable for painting models of the aircraft used by the German Air Force from the 1990s, onwards. This includes the basic colors used in the Norm 90J and Norm 95 schemes, as well as the colors used for painting the Eurofighter fleet. Our paints are not only historically accurate and specially formulated with top quality components; they also have been designed taking into account the scale reduction effect*. Our acrylic paints are ready to use straight from the bottle; simply shake, and the paint is ready to go. Dilution is not necessary when airbrushing AK acrylic paints; however, when painting camouflage or fine lines, add a few drops of our specially formulated thinner AK712. Useful for all acrylic paints, the AK712 improves the performance of the paint and is vastly superior to most other available thinners, resulting in a greater degree of coverage when applied by brush.
This set contains:
- AK2056 FS 35237 Medium Grey
- AK2057 FS 36375 Light Ghost Grey
- AK2058 FS 36320 Dark Ghost Grey
- AK2174 RAL 7012 Basalt Grey (Basaltgrau)
- AK2175 RAL 7030 Stone Grey (Steingrau)
* A model aircraft reflects less light than an actual full-size aircraft; this means the color applied to the model must be of a lighter shade to look the same as the full sized version. If the same color tones were applied to each, the model would appear darker as it reflects less light.