Academy Military 1/35 PzKpfw IV Ausf H Tank Kit
The Panzer IV, in its many versions, was one of the most widely used German tanks of WWII. The Panzer IV was powered by a Maybach V-12 engine which provided over 300hp and was connected to the drive sprockets via a 6-speed transmission. The H-model of this tank was introduced in 1943 and featured thicker armor to provide better protection against the Soviet T-34/85s and JS-IIs. Kit includes spare track links, muffler, turret mounted machine gun, tools, jerry cans, optional position hatches, spare road wheels, and one figure.