Academy Aircraft 1/48 Hawker Hunter F6/FGA9 RAF & Export Jet Fighter Kit
The Hawker Hunter was a sub-sonic British jet aircraft developed in the late 1940s and early 1950s. The single-seat Hunter entered service as a maneuverable fighter aircraft, and later operated in fighter-bomber and reconnaissance roles in numerous conflicts. Two-seat variants remained in use for training and secondary roles with the Royal Air Force (RAF) and Royal Navy until the early 1990s. The Hunter was widely exported, serving with 21 other air forces. It was still in active service sixty years after its introduction, operated by the Lebanese Air Force until 2014.
- Decal variations; includes 6 marking options
- Jet Aircraft developed by U.K.
- Can be built as either F.6 or FGA.9
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Precisely engraved cockpit & landing gear
- Cartograf decals
- 4FTS. Hunter F.6, XF526/78, 18 August 1979
- RAF 56 Sqdn, Hunter F.6, XF526/C, 1960
- RAF 54 Sqdn, Hunter F.6, XJ642/L, 1967
- Swiss Air Force, "Patrouille Suisse" Acrobatic Team, F.Mk.58 early 1990s
- IAF 20 Sqdn, Hunter F-56, BA360A, 1970s
- Swedish Air Force Acro Hunters, Hunter F Mk.58, J 34 red G, 2014