Blair Line N Green Door Lounge Laser-Cut Wood Kit
- Two story lounge, bar, tavern, pub or whatever you call it in your part of the world. Definitely a two-story "down by the tracks" kind of place that would be found in towns and cities of all sizes and all eras. This kit is another building inspired by my friend Sam Syzdek's excellent scratchbuilt model.
- Kit includes laser-cut wood structure that features laser etched nail holes in aged look siding, with precision fit tab and slot walls. Laser cut floor has a laser etched concrete sidewalk, front and back, with etched cracks. Laser cut door trim, window trim and corner trim feature peel-n-stick adhesive for easier assembly. Windows may be installed open or closed. Lounge includes outside non-working lamps, trash barrel, TV antenna, chimney, downspouts, laser cut wall fan and two different sizes of wall vents. Three billboard frames and billboards along with a hanging sign frame and a great selection of signs and wall decals from our extensive collection.
- Lounge name signs include "Green Door Lounge", "Dew Drop Inn" and "Calico Cat Lounge".
- N scale kit dimensions: 1.10" x 2.70" (including sidewalk).
- Car and Scenery Not Included