Walthers Cornerstone HO Urban Steel Overpass Kit
Combine roads and rails in any HO scene with the Cornerstone Urban Road & Rail Overpass kits. These highly detailed HO structures are typical of common designs in use from the 1900s on as increasing auto traffic made replacement of grade crossings a better option, and many are still in use today. A realistic addition to commercial, industrial and suburban areas, they're also easy to use with the Cornerstone Asphalt, Brick and Concrete Street System kits (each sold separately). Each model features detailed plastic parts, molded in concrete and dark gray colored plastic.
The Urban Steel Overpass Kit features:
- Typical of steel overpasses built in industrial & commercial areas from 1920s on
- Builds double-track railroad ballasted deck-bridge with 2-lane roadway below
- Scale 14' (4.2m) clearance between roadway & bridge deck
- Highly detailed girders, beams & columns with scale rivets molded in medium gray
- Separate wing walls can be installed to fit straight or angled installations
Overall Size with Wing Walls: 12-3/8 x 9-1/16 x 3-1/16"
Bridge & Abutments Only: 8-5/8 x 5"
Track Height from Street: 2-5/8"