Tiger Military Models 1/35 French Panhard VBL Light Armored Vehicle 1987-Present Kit
Panhard VBL is the existing French Army light armored reconnaissance vehicle (1987-till now). It is designed and produced by French Panhard Company. The 4X4 driving makes it high maneuverability and cross-country travelling power. The front wheels use the dual-A suspension. The unique part is the rear wheels use the torsion bar suspension which is only applied in tank. Consequently, the pair of rear wheel is not at the same line from the side view. VBL vehicle body uses the high-strength and rigidity steel armored welding structure with the thickness of 5-115 mm, which can defend the attach of 7.62mm armor piercing shell in a short distance. The glass window is also made of bulletproof glass with the thickness of 33-49mm with the same protection performance. In addition, the rear side of this vehicle is equipped with a propeller waterborne propulsion device. Erect the sax-board at the front of vehicle prior to the waterborne driving. The maximum speed in water is 4km/h. VBL armored vehicle can be lifted, air transported and dropped by a transport airplane or helicopter in a long distance fighting.
- Total six hatch covers and doors can be closed or opened.
- The window glass and lamp are transparent components.
- The delicate inside structure indicates the details of seat, weapon ammunition equipment and communication equipment, etc.
- The four tires, made of TPE plastics with delicate details, are rotary.
- The precision components of engine protection net are photo etched metal accessories.
- The model is equipped with delicate metal slings.
- The suites can be produced into French Army style and NATO tri-color coating.
- It contains an abundant water sticker and color coating Internet Hobbies, LLC.