Tamiya Model Cars 1/24 Toyota 80VX Limited Land Cruiser Kit
This is a model of this classic 1991 SUV of the Land Cruiser 80. One of Toyota’s best known creations, the legendary Land Cruiser featured a number of variants. The 80 series depicted by this model was announced in October 1989 and offered a range of upgrades to the 60 series it replaced; from a larger body with more curves, to a newly-designed chassis unit that further boosted off-road capability. Its coil-spring suspension ensured that its occupants enjoyed a comfortable ride. The luxurious VX limited version provided further upgrades over the standard model.
- Ladder frame chassis is accurately reproduced.
- Front and rear suspension incorporate coil springs to enable suspension movement.
- Hood is molded with clear plastic to allow viewing of the 4.2-liter turbocharged engine.
- Hood is detachable even after assembly.
- Semi-gloss finish metal-plated wheels, side steps, and cam covers and gloss finish metal-plated front grille and side mirrors are included.
- Parts to depict the model as either a left-hand drive or right-hand drive vehicle are included.
- Large diameter tires feature realistic tread pattern.