Revell Germany Aircraft 1/144 Airbus A350-900 Airliner Kit
We are accepting orders for this product but because of the recent sale of Revell, there may be some delays in receiving your order.
The Airbus A350 was developed in response to the emerging Boeing "Dreamliner". This exceptional aircraft includes many never before used innovations including all carbon-fiber reinforced wings and composite fuselages. Thanks to its powerful Trent XWB engines, the A350 also promises to operate at MACH .85, slightly faster than the competing Boeing 777. With room for 314 passengers in a 3-class arrangement, it also holds more passengers than the 787 with lower overall operating costs. Kit features detailed parts and decals.
- Recessed panel joints
- Cockpit detail
- Detailed engines with rotating fan blades
- Separate control surfaces
- Detailed landing gear and bays
- Landing gear extended or retracted
- Detailed lower fuselage centre-section
- Navigation lights in clear plastic
- Antennas included
- Display Stand
- Decal Set for the Airbus A350-900 F-WXWB Airbus House Colors, First Flight June 14, 2013