RS Laser N Courter Factory Kit
The Courter Factory was built in Cobleskill NY in 1866 and over the years had many uses. The building was used by Stanton Courter as part of his lumber and manufacturing companies. By the 1920’s it was the home of Harter Silos. Harter had the patent for the wood and concrete silos seen all over the country and many of the kits were built in this building. Sadly the building burnt down in the late 50's early 60's. The building can be built with the loading dock on either side and the side addition can be moved or built as a stand-alone structure.
- Footprint: main building 4" by 7"
- Without addition 7"
- With addition 8"
- Addition as a stand-alone is 1.5" by 3".