Revell-Monogram Aircraft 1/48 P51D Mustang Aircraft Kit
We are accepting orders for this product but because of the recent sale of Revell, there may be some delays in receiving your order.
The most common version of the Mustang family was the P-51D, with over 7,956 being manufactured. The 78th Fighter Group's most colorful P-51D was assigned to their last wartime group commander, Lt. Col. John D. Landers. His aircraft was called the Big Beautiful Doll. Features: Lift off engine panel and wing machine gun access panel, waterslide decals. 1/48 Scale. Skill Level 2-requires paint and glue (not included).
- Bubble canopy on a cut down fuselage spine, providing excellent visibility.
- "Paper laminated" drop tanks.
- Lift off engine panel and wing machine gun access.
- Authentic silkscreen waterslide decals for Miss Marilyn II, flown by 1st Lt. E. Robt. Welch and Big Beautiful Doll, flown by Col. John Landers; each version sports a unique checkered pattern on the nose.
- Molded in light gray and clear.