Minicraft Model Aircraft 1/48 UH60L Black Hawk Helicopter Kit
The UH-60L airframe is an upgraded version of the initial UH-60A helicopter with more powerful engines, stronger transmission, better flight controls, a revised tail rotor, and an exhaust infra-red suppression system.
- Detailed 1/48th scale for static display only
- Markings included for one aircraft
- Approx. 170 parts in dark green and clear with delicate recessed panel lines
- Detailed interior with passenger seats, floor, rear bulkhead, decal for instrument panel and center console details, optional position cabin doors
- Highly detailed rotor head and blades
- Exterior detail includes engine intakes and exhausts, windshield wipers, antennae, and lifting winch
- Medium helicopter for troop and cargo transport
- Service History: US Army - in use since 1978
Single sheet of decals which contains, instrument panel, aircraft ID number, and warning stencils. -A/C #26157, US Army - unit not identified.
Aircraft is overall Olive Drab (FS34087). Additional Paints Required:
- Flat: Black, Tan, Light Grey, Red, Green, Brown. Gloss Colors: Silver, Gun Metal.