Italeri Aircraft 1/48 JAS 39A Gripen Swedish AF Modern Fighter Bomber Kit
The Gripen is the premier multi-role fighter of the modern Swedish Air Force. It was put into service and 1997 in Sweden and has since found considerable foreign market success. Extremely maneuverable and compact, its sophisticated electronics provide it with all weather and nighttime flight capabilities. The aircraft can be fitted with an array of the latest air-to-air and air-to-surface weapons. Kit features a detailed cockpit and control panels, plus armament.
- A static display model built with highly detailed, injection molded gray plastic parts.
- Detailed cockpit and control panels.
- Clear canopy may be modeled in open or closed position.
- Detailed landing gear and wheel wells.
- Optional open or closed radome.
- An an array of the latest air-air and air-surface weapons.
- High quality waterslide decals
- Swedish Air Force, Wing F7
- Swedish Air Force, Development A/C
- Czech Air Force