Dragon Models Aircraft 1/48 Ju88P1 Tank Buster Aircraft w/75mm Pak 40 Gun (Re-Issue) Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
With around 15,000 aircraft produced, the Ju 88 was the most widely built Junkers aircraft of WWII. One special variant was the Ju 88P-1, specifically designed as a dedicated tank attack aircraft, in response to requests from units on the Eastern Front.
Fitted with an impressive 75mm Pak 40 tank cannon with a large muzzle brake, the production plane required a reinforced unglazed nose. The plane was tested operationally in 1943 but proved unwieldy and vulnerable to enemy aircraft. The prototype version, known as Ju 88P V1, was fitted with a 75mm Kwk 39 anti-tank cannon and was basically a modified A-4 version.
This kit is rich in detail, complete in accuracy, and stunning in its execution. This Ju 88 kit not only busts tanks but also breaks the mold in terms of its quality and detail!
- New and accurate 75mm Pak 40 cannon in its entirety
- Two types of muzzle brakes are available
- New tooling for pod under the fuselage
- Gun pod door can be assembled in open or closed position
- New armored nose for P-1 version
- Photo-etched details for ultra level of details
- High-quality Cartograf decals