Broadway Limited Imports HO Brass Hybrid Paragon3 Union Pacific UP-3 Class modernized, "E-2 Nine Cab" 4-12-2 Steam Locomotive #9019
ALL BROADWAY LIMITED PRODUCTS ARE INELIGIBLE FOR ANY INTERNET HOBBIES' PROMOTIONS OR SPECIAL OFFERS.
The Broadway Limited Imports Brass-Hybrid 4-12-2 models include locomotives from classes UP-4 and UP-5 and are detailed as the prototypes existed late in their careers. All locomotives feature Boxpox main drivers, an enlarged straight stack, accurate sand dome, 6 external Brewster sand traps and complete air pump plumbing. The tenders sport modernized features including a crew grip box and stoker motor box. Two models faithfully reproduce the E-2 Nine relocated and redesigned cab, which has never been offered on a model. Being predominantly brass in construction, details unrenderable in other materials are beautifully included on the BLI 4-12-2. BLI has worked hard to reproduce the distinctive sound of these locomotives. Superb accuracy and attention to detail, combined with the fine running qualities of BLI models and our cutting-edge Paragon3 with Rolling Thunder™ DC/DCC sound make these models a must for every model railroad collector and operator.
- New Paragon3 Sound & Operation System featuring Rolling Thunder™ with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Synchronized Puffing Smoke with each Chuff
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and Timing
- Composition: Heavy weighted brass construction and detail
- All-Driver Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up except for pilot trucks/trailing trucks
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 83 and 100 Rail
- Accurate prototypical sounds for UP 4-12-2
- Operating vents and hatches
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Minimum Operating Radius: 22 in or greater