Bachmann N 4-6-0 w/DCC, Unlettered Black, Red Windows & White Stripes
Adding another axle to the 4-4-0 design gave the Ten-Wheeler extra tractive power to haul heavy loads up mountainous terrain, making it a great all-around train for freight and passenger service. This DCC-equipped 4-6-0 with 63" drivers is ready to make the grade in N scale.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Precision can motor
- Die-cast boiler and chassis
- Separate domes and stack
- Finescale detailing including bell, whistle, and piping
- Gear drive
- Walschaerts valve gear
- Blackened metal wheels
- High-quality traction tires
- Detailed backhead
- NMRA wheel profile
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
- Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.