Bachmann On30 Spectrum 4-4-0 w/DCC, Black/Red/White
The prototype that inspired our On30 locomotive was a later model 4-4-0 design built at the end of the steam era. Painted and striped "as delivered," modelers can customize their locomotive with their own lettering and multiple-style accessory features.
PAINTED, UNLETTERED - BLACK with
RED WINDOWS and WHITE STRIPES
(1920s Wood Cab & Foot Board Pilot)
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder with 8-pin plug for DCC or DC operation
• flywheel drive
• idler gear box
• die-cast frame, boiler, and cab
• machined, blackened wheels
• additional die-cast detail parts
• three stack styles (cap, Rushton, tapered), and three fuel loads (wood, coal, oil) included with each model
• E-Z Mate ® Mark II couplers
This model performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.